segunda-feira, 30 de julho de 2007

Deep in my heart, there's no room for crying, but I'm trying to see your point of view . Deep in my heart, I'm afraid of dying, I'd be lying if I said I'm not. Welcome in, welcome in,.Shame about the weather . Welcome in, welcome in,.It will come !! It's a sin, it's a sin. Where birds of a feather, are welcome to, land on you . Ya Ya Ya You've got my eyes , we can see, what you'll be, you can't disguise and either way, I will pray, you will be wise . Pretty soon you will see the tears in my eyes.. As each day goes by, it makes way for another, we discover that we're not alone and each day we try, the best we can to recover,.All the feelings that we left below . Welcome in, welcome in. Shame about the weather. Welcome in, welcome in. You will come!! It's a sin, it's a sin. Where birds of a feather, are welcome to, land on you. Ya Ya Ya You've got my eyes, we can see, what you'll be, you can't disguise and either way, I will pray, you will be wise. Pretty soon you will see the tears in my eyes..

E hoje bateu aquela saudade... ;~~
Quero voltar a 2004/2005

Porque eu teenho que ser tão romantica e achar que tudo no passado era melhor?
Eu preferia ser arcade e ter como teoria de vida o "Carpe Diem"

Saudade, saudade, saudade...

"And when I see you then I know it will be next to me. And when I need you then I know you will be there with me. I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU!"

Realmente ele NUNCA vai me deixar... ;~~

Um comentário:

StesaSulSOFA' disse...

my eyes *.*~~ [ha, falei que era boa]

isso de saudades não tem futuro.